How Much Does It Cost To Build A Coal Washing Plant?
2018-05-11 0 Views (183)
It is easy to ask the question "how much does it cost to build a coal washing plant", but hard to find the right answers. Since there is a standard response to all!
It is easy to ask the question "how much does it cost to build a coal washing plant", but hard to find the right answers. Since there is a standard response to all! This issue not only makes the company's engineering and Design Institute to go crazy, but it is also a great challenge for many directors of plant of coal washing and members of senior management (not important coal preparation) team when it is in an internal meeting that they prepare a coal washing plant. It's really a difficult problem that could not find a solution in GOOGLE, let common people such as ourselves...
Why is it so hard to make accurate investment budget?
Coal washing engineers could list the following reasons:
1. What is the capacity? By different scales of washing coal, the investment budget varies a lot, do you understand?
2. Either be completely washing or lump-coal washing? The investment budget varies a lot, do you understand?
3. What such coal property requirement and the quality of the final product? Thermal coal, or coking coal? The budget changes if the process is different. Understand?
4. What is the main process? Three products (pressure or non-pressure)? Two products? The budget also varies a lot, do you understand?
5. What is the brand of the main wash equipment standard? World class brand? Does JV mark? The domestic of first class or almost-use of the mark? There are huge difference between Mercedes-Benz and the tractor. Understand?
6. What about the facilities of the periphery? How long is the conveyor belt? Is there the Train/Truck loading station (TLO) included in the plan? Budget varies a lot, do you understand?
7. What is the geological condition? There is big difference between investment for soft foundation and hard foundation, do they understand?
Can not be answered at all?
Actually it could be answered by HOT mining. We could divide the field of investment according to the following aspects in the table below.
Perhaps some people may ask: why you don't mention the process when estimating the budget? Jigging? Three products without pressure? Two products in two stages? If there has been progress gangue remove or not?......
Is that really necessary? In reality not! The characteristics of the process of each company could be tracked and came to the conclusion, if we point out that all too clearly, the "under the brand" companies would kill me.